Nutrition is vital in ensuring that you stay healthy and keep the pounds off.
Nutrition is vital to ensuring that you stay healthy and keep the pounds off. It is important that you eat what is right, in the right proportion with the right nutrient contents to fuel your body and increase metabolism. This is the first stage of the Bump n Chic transformation process. Women often juggle many tasks at once and this sometimes results in paying more attention to some tasks more than others.
The need to strike a balance in some cases becomes a problem. We are here to provide guidance on how to make the right food choices and healthy substitutions to gradually start to shed off unnecessary weight . What you eat affects your unborn baby as much as it affects your children and also your body.I have had a lot of women ask me, ‘How does one eat healthy when they are so busy and don’t have enough time in the day to prepare healthy meals?’ whilst others believe that eating healthy is very expensive, so they quit along the way.
While eating healthy requires planning and discipline, it’s also easier than you think. When you invest time in planning your meals and healthysnacks, it pays off by keeping you focused and full of energy to complete yourday’s tasks. On the other hand not planning ahead could put you in the dangerof going off your eating plan entirely and binging on unhealthy alternatives.
Being healthy is a lifestyle change and not just about losing numbers.Bump n Chic will work with you to create healthy meals and offersubstitutes snacks for a rounded and balanced eating plan – from detox toenergy boosting meals to advice on how to maintain your eating plan oncompletion of the program. Most importantly, we will offer time and cost-savingmeals for you and your family. You will find out that eating better is neithera chore, nor does it have to cost a lot of money.
Start today to live life to the fullest – eat right, feel great and look good but above all change your mindset and embrace a HEALTHY YOU.Our individual nutrition package(s) include:
1. Total Nutrition – 6 weeks programme
· Up to I hour Initial consultation to determine and manage client’s expectation
· Education and advice on nutrition and making the right food choices
· A 6 weeks personal meal plans based on individual needs (softcopy)
· A Weekly follow- up consultation (15 mins)
· A Weekly weight check
2. Lifestyle change – 3 or 6 months programme
· Up to I hour Initial consultation to determine and manageclient’s expectation
· Education and advice on nutrition and making the right choices
· Kitchen cleanse
· A typical meal plan consisting of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack ideas that you can pick and choose for the duration of programme
· A weekly follow-up consultation
· A weekly weight check